Season of Joy

Hi everyone

Whilst I'm waiting for the new catalogue and all the exciting new goodies to arrive, I thought I'd make a start on my Christmas Cards ... I've got over 70 cards to make so I can never start early enough! I absolutely love both these Christmassy sets - Season of Joy and Serene Snowflakes and thought I would add a bit of sophistication this year by doing all my cards using Kraft, Soft Suede & Whisper White in different combinations.





Stampin' Up! Supplies

Cardstock: Kraft, Soft Suede & Whisper White
Inks: Soft Suede, Whisper White (Craft)

Stamps: Season of Joy, Serene Snowflakes
Bits & Bobs: Dimensional, Snail Adhesive


STOP PRESS .......

DON'T FORGET to visit my blog regularly as I will be starting my "12 Joys of Christmas" over the 12 weeks leading up to Christmas.


Starting from the 1st week of October and leading right up to Christmas week, I'll be showcasing 12 festive themed ideas to get you ready for the holiday season, from Christmas cards to inspirational decorating ideas!


Hope you can join me!

Comments

Popular Posts