Hit the Jackpot with men's cards ...

How many of you have struggled when it comes to men's cards? No doubt quite a lot of you. I've used Jackpot DP for these two cards and although this DP wont be available any more after 30th September, the new Newsprint DP out on 1st October is a lovely alternative and will work just as well. I have quite a few birthdays at the beginning of October, so I'm trying to use up some of the DP that will no longer be available. Look out for some more designs in the next few days as I try and get all my birthday cards completed before my huge delivery from the new catalogue arrives ..... ahhhhhhhh!
Bye for now and thanks for calling by.
Stampin' Up! supplies
Cardstock: Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Stamps: Happy Moments, Happy Everything
Little Helpers: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Bits & Bobs: Linen Thread, 1.1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Basic Black), Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Comments

Popular Posts