2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue

If you think the cover is gorgeous, just wait until you see inside!

There's so much excitement about this new catalogue ... new colours, gorgeous stamp sets, ribbons, buttons ... over 113 pages of glorious products and inspiring projects!

From 1st October you'll be able to view this gorgeous book on my blog, but if you'd like to admire your own copy, then you can buy it today and not only will you receive the catalogue, but tucked inside you'll find a booklet of coupons from me so you can buy even more of the things you love!

I guarantee you'll not be able to put it down!

To purchase the catalogue at the special price of £3 (plus £1.32 p&p) a saving of £2.95 on the cover price, then please email me: lindacarey@live.co.uk and I'll make sure your copy is sent to you first class post!

Comments

Popular Posts