It's a breeze with Nature Walk

Hi ... today I'm using the lovely "Nature Walk" stamp set combined with Crumb Cake, Old Olive & More Mustard cardstock. Now that it's getting Autumnal, I thought I'd reflect this in today's card. I'm using up some of my ribbon from the old catalogue (sorry for those of you who want to repicate this!) but there's some even nicer ribbon in the new catty ... do have a look at pages 106-107 for the fantastic new range!
Stampin' Up! SuppliesStamp Sets:
Nature Walk & Tiny Tags
Cardstock:
Crumb Cake, Old Olive, More Mustard & Whisper White
Inks:
Old Olive, More Mustard & Basic Black
Punches:
Jewelry Tag, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Bits & Bobs:
Linen Thread & Ribbon (ribbon no longer available)


If you'd like to order any of the above supplies, please email me: lindacarey@live.co.uk or if you'd like your very own copy of the latest Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue then please use the link in the RH sidebar.


Bye for now and thanks for visiting my blog!

Comments

  1. Hello Linda,
    love your cards and your style, especially those using "Nature Walk" , such a lovely stamp set !
    If you have time do pop across and have a look at my blog at ~www.petiteflurpaperie.blogspot.com ~
    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts