Beautiful Season

Hi there!

Did you think I'd got lost? Now that I've returned to the UK after a wonderful holiday in La Gomera ... this cold weather is certainly shock to the system! But at least it puts me in the mood for getting down and making some Christmas cards and what a lovely set the Beautiful Season is? I just love it. I've decided to keep it really simple, and have just stamped out the bird & holly motif in Basic Black, colouring only the berries in Cherry Cobbler. This makes for a really quick and easy make and I'll probably be using this easy design for quite a lot of my cards.

If you'd like to order the Beautiful Season stamp set, or indeed, any of the supplies to make this card, please email me: img>lindacarey@live.co.uk. All orders over £50 qualify for FREE post & packing.

Alternatively, for those of you who just don't have the time (or inclination), I am currently putting together a beautiful wallet containing 10 ready made cards (5 ea of 2 designs including this one). Further details will be shown on my blog shortly. If you are interested in receiving a pack, please email me with your details.

Meantime, don't forget to visit my blog again shortly, when I'll be highlighting another lovely card using the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set.

Stampin Up! Supplies
Stamp Sets: Beautiful Season, Parlor Prints
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Classic Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Write Marker: Cherry Cobbler
Bits & Bobs: Snail Adhesive

Comments

  1. Lovely card Linda ! A great colour combination which works so well for Christmas. Glad you had a wonderful break, we are well into Autumn now, time to get the woolies out !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use this fabulous stamp Linda! I love it! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts