Punch Potpourri meets French Foliage ...

Hi Everyone
Here's a pretty card that I've just made for a lovely friend of mine ... she'll be celebrating her 75th birthday soon but this isn't a birthday card - just a little note to accept her invitation to join her for a celebratory meal!?!
Can't wait!?!
I've used the bird from the lovely Punch Potpourri set together with the French Foliage stamps for the background.
As I don't have any square envelopes I have to make my own --- so I used the Love Letter Designer Paper to match the card!

Bye 'till next time.

-x- Linda -x-

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Cardstock: Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Designer Paper: Love Letter
Stamp Sets: Punch Potpourri, French Foliage
Bits & Bobs: Jumbo Eyelets, Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Snail adhesive

Comments

  1. Yet, again Linda another lovely creation, I love the colours & design, enjoy the meal, love May

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts