Because I Care

Hi everyone

What a lovely day it is here in Yorkshire today! A bit of a change from the miserable Bank Holiday. My hubby usually grumbles like mad when the Bank Holiday bad weather sets in ... but this weekend there were no grumbles at all as he retires at the end of the week so bad weekends hopefully wont put him in the grumpy corner !!!

Today's card is a condolence card using the lovely "Because I Care" stamp set. I think it's always rather difficult to make these cards but the sentiment on the "Because I Care" stamp set seemed just right! I've teamed this up with the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper in Baja Breeze and then stamped the tiny flower stamp on the Crumb Cake cardstock in Whisper White craft ink.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Inks: Baja Breeze, Whisper White (Craft)
Stamp: Because I Care (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Punches: Scallop Oval Extra Large, Oval Large
Bits & Bobs: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Organza Ribbon (Whisper White), Jewels

Comments

Popular Posts