Mother's Day

Hi Everyone

Not long now before the new Mini Catalogue is launched (tomorrow!!!) so before you all start getting excited, I'm just showing you the Mother's Day card I've rushed to make today (am I the only one who leaves it until the last minute?) I made two identical cards, one for my mum and another for mum-in-law, but have to post my mum's as she lives away so need to make sure I get it in the post tomorrow at the latest!

I got the original idea for this card from my lovely upline, Michelle Last, but then had to change a couple of things as I didn't have the same stamp set and I wanted to make a large card, so used some non-SU cardstock for the main part. It's got a bit of a sparkle to it but isn't far off from Crumb Cake in colour. I also substituted the Growing Green stamp set but I'm quite pleased at how it turned out. Don't forget to come back and visit my blog in the next couple of days as I'll be showing just a few ideas from the lovely new stamp sets that are featured in the new Mini ...

Stampin' Up! Supplies

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, WhisperWhite; Stamp Sets: Growing Green, Occasional Greetings (retired); Punches: Eyelet Border Punch; Inks: Basic Black, Garden Green; Stampin Write Markers: Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz; Bits & Bobs: Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Jewels, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sponge Daubers

Comments

Popular Posts