In Love with Rich Razzleberry ...

Hi everyone

So sorry it's been quite a while since I last posted on my blog but unfortunately I had a fall just before the Bank Holiday weekend and I've been having problems with my left hand/wrist since then ... thus no blogging! However, I couldn't resist giving my card making a jump start again today after a couple of week's rest as I got two deliveries ... one from Stampin' Up! and a lovely sample pack of the three new inks and DP from my upline Michelle. They are such fantastic new colours.

For my first two cards I've used Rich Razzleberry with the Designer Paper Cottage Wall. I love these so much that I can't wait to try some more tomorrow!

Stampin' Up! Supplies

CARD 1
Cardstock: Whisper White/Old Olive/Rich Razzleberry
Designer Paper: Cottage Wall
Punch: 2-bird punch, mini heart punch
Bits & Bobs: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

CARD 2
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Designer Paper: Cottage Wall
Punches: 2-bird punch, 1" circle punch
Stamp: Tiny Tags
Bits & Bobs: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

Comments

  1. What a fabulous way of using the Cottage Garden paper.You've done the bird beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts