... and another


Hi again ... said there might be another card today! As I'd stamped two hearts with the Simply Said stamp set (simply divine if you ask me!) thought I might as well carry on making another card. This time I've used the Flower Fantasy Window Sheet in the aperture from the Cottage Wall collection of Designer Papers. I love this designer paper and need to order some more as it's limited availability until stocks last and I only ordered a sample pack of 6" x 6" papers - so they definitely wont last very long!

Couldn't resist the three little hearts to finish off the card (you've probably noticed that I like the number three and the theme seems to run through a lot of my cards!)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do let me have your comments (good or bad) as it's always nice to know who's visiting!
Just must tidy up now and get outside in the sunshine - looks like a good afternoon to get the lawnmower out or ... there again ... the hammock beckons!

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Tiny Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Corner Rounder
Stamp Set: Simply Said
Classic Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Flower Fantasy Window Sheet from the Cottage Wall collection
Bits & Bobs: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

Comments

  1. Been wondering what to do with the window sheet! Looks great and I love the little diamante detail on your hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts