Mothers Day

Hi everyone!

Here's the card I made for Mother's Day on Sunday. I expect you've spotted that I've used my fave stampin' sets - Medallion and Greenhouse Garden! All the supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the tiny gems on the flowers which are clear crystal stickers from the Elements range.

I'll be reporting back in my next blog about the wonderful time I had at the SU Regional Training Day in Sheffield on Thursday together with posting pics of some of the wonderful swaps I received.

Meantime, if there's one thing we all did learn at the training day, it was that you no longer need to feel guilty about wanting to buy all those fantastic new supplies in the mini catalogue, just tell your husband/partner that you're "stimulating your consumptive behaviour"! Love it!

Take care.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White/Barely Banana & Old Olive
Punches: Eyelet Border & Corner Rounder
Inks: Mellow Moss (Medallion), Summer Sun & Barely Banana (2 step stampin')
Stamps: Medallion, Greenhouse Garden, Occasional Greetings
Ribbon: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain, Gold Elastic Cord (for Happy Mothers Day sentiment)

Comments

Popular Posts