Card swaps for Sheffield

Hi everyone

Here's the card I've made for the card swap at the training day in Sheffield on Thursday. I've used the Medallion Stamp as that's my favourite. However, I haven't been able to make all 25 card swaps in the same colour as I've had to accommodate the stock I have in at the moment! I'm still waiting for my next delivery from Stampin' Up! which I hoped would have arrived by now. I thought it was taking too much of a chance waiting for my order to arrive before I made the cards, as I didn't want to be stampin' late into the night on Wednesday!?!
Anyway, here's all my 25 swaps in their varying colours ... don't they look good! This will be the first SU card swap I've been to so I'm excited about receiving 25 different cards in return!
Here are the details of the SU supplies I've used :
Medallion Stamp Set
Whimsical Words stamp set
Scallop Circle Punch
Scallop Punch
Cardstock/ribbon (from LH side): Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Lavender Lace and Close to Cocoa



Comments

Popular Posts