French Foliage & Itty Bitty Punches

Hi Everyone Sorry it's been such a long time since I've written a blog, but have now got back into my cardmaking you'll be pleased to know!


October is a busy month for me as I have quite a few birthdays, so here's a couple of birthday cards to show you. I have to give credit to Michelle Last for this first card ... which I cased from her website www.michellelast.co.uk.  She's such a talented Stampin'Up demonstrator - don't you just love those little wooden ornaments?

For the second card, I used the French Foliage stamp set and again added a couple of wooden ornaments to finish it off.


I had to be careful regarding posting these cards, but when I went down to the Post Office, they happily said they would be fine just sent as an ordinary letter ... so that's good as I think they look so lovely with the extra ornaments on.

Comments

Popular Posts