Sneek Peek No 3

Hi Everyone
Isn't this just divine ...
... lace effect with some added sparkle! Can you spot how many new things I've used from the new catalogue? Of course, I'm not going to let you into the secret as to what they are ... buy oh my I do love this lace effect.
All my ladies who requested the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue should have received their copies by now ... if you'd like your very own copy in advance of the official launch date of 1st October, these cost £4.50 inclusive of postage and will be mailed to you first class. Please either email me: lindacarey@live.co.uk or scroll down to a previous blog and use the PayPal link.

Comments

  1. Lovely patterns, really pretty love Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours Linda, all your sneek peeks are great can't wait for my order to arrive x x x May

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts