Because I care ...

Hi Everyone

Today I'm using the lovely "Because I Care" Hostess Level 1 stamp and the emboss resist technique. I started by stamping the large flower with Versamark ink. then sprinkled with Stampin' Emboss powder (white) before heating with a heat gun (heat embossing technique). Once this had dried, I used my daubers with the Stampin' Pastels to go over the stamped image. It's a long time since I've used my Stampin' Pastels and I'd almost forgotten how versatile they are! It's a lovely simple card but very effective and would make a perfect sympathy card.

Bye 'till next time!

-x- Linda -x-

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Cardstock
: Very Vanilla
Stamps: Because I Care (Hostess Level 1)
Inks: Basic Black
Stampin' Pastels: Old Olive, Perfect Plum
Bits & Bobs: Vintage Brads, Dimensionals, Daubers, Stampin' Emboss Powder (white)

Comments

  1. This is stunning, I have not embossed for a while, it's time I corrected that, thanks for sharing this beautiful card x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always beautiful - and this is one is just lovely! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts