Vintage Vogue meets Growing Green ...

Hi everyone,

It's my friend's birthday next week, so I thought I'd get her card made nice and early ... she's on holiday at the moment, cruising in the Antarctic, so there's no chance of her having a sneek peek of her card. Having said that, I have had a few emails from her giving me a brief outline of her encounters with the penguins & icebergs ... but I'm sure she'll be too busy enjoying her adventure ...

I love the Vintage Vogue stamp set and have used this together with the Growing Green stamp set, finishing off with the Jewelry Tag punch and co-ordinating Tiny Tag stamp set! I just love the Tiny Tag stamp set and co-ordinating punch and with a little linen thread, ties it all up nicely don't you think?

If you like this card, why not treat yourself to the Vintage Vogue stamp set (£22.95), Tiny Tag stamp set (£21.95) and Jewelry Tag Medium Punch (£9.75). Total cost would be: £54.65 which entitles you to a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set of your choice.

You're really going to use these stamp sets until they're worn out ... they are just so nice! And how about choosing the Bliss stamp set as your FREE set - it's absolutely gorgeous and together with the Vintage Vogue, will give you a variety of images to create a multitude of projects all with that lovely vintage theme!

Of course, you could choose any of the gorgeous FOUR free stamp sets available (click here for further info).

See you later!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Growing Green, Happy Moments (sentiment), Tiny Tags
Punches: Jewelry Tag Medium Punch
Bit & Bobs: Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue,Grossgrain Ribbon (Early Espresso)

Comments

  1. I love your elegant understated card. I've been sat here for a while gazing at all the little details - twine around the ribbon and the bouquet of little tags, the pearls on the popped up flowers. I love the way you left the flowers as outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just love this card just looking at it is making me feel so relaxed, you are very gifted Linda, this is so elegnant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts