New Mini Catalogue is here ...

Hi Everyone,

At the beginning of April the new mini catalogue was launched (1 April - 30 September). There are so many great things in the new catalogue, although personally I love the vintage stuff most of all. The sweet pea stamp set, wheel, designer papers and felt ... and of course the bird punch. They're all simply devine ... click here for a preview or email me lindacarey@live.co.uk for your complimentary copy.

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I've already used the new tag punch and matching Tiny Tags stamp set plus the Vintage Vogue. I'll shortly be showing you some cards using the bird punch ... a bargain at £13.50 and it's a big punch! I love the new design of the punches which are so much easier to store, as they clip flat for storage and take up less space!
If you would to receive a complimentary copy of the new mini catalogue, or purchase any Stampin' Up! products, please contact me, I'd be happy to hear from you.

And just for the month of April, I'm offering free P&P on all orders over £45!

Would you like to host a workshop, attend classes or become a UK Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I am offering a free stamp set for anyone who joins my downline as a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Email me lindacarey@live.co.uk for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts