Welcome to my first blog

Hi there! This is my first blog on my new journey into stampin' and I hope you'll find lots and lots of interesting card making ideas, inspiration and perhaps a few more unusual ideas in crafting I have up my sleeve ... so join me on my new adventure!

It's almost a month now since I received my Stampin' Up Starter Kit. What a bargain! There were lots of fantastic goodies and of course I just couldn't wait to start my crafting journey!

The same week I received all my lovely stampin' stuff was the same week my friend retired from work and so that was a great opportunity to get out all my new crafting stuff and start on my stampin' journey! I took my inspiration from the lovely wrapping paper I bought and used SU Baroque Motifs and Fresh Cuts stamp sets. I think they work really well, especially with the matching gift tag!

Comments

Popular Posts